Saturday 31 December 2016

Tips to going to a live taping


In the summer time I went to a live taping of the show fuller house in los angels, I'm not from there and it was my first live taping so I wasn't to familiar with it. So if your ever thinking of going to a live taping there are a few tips that you should know before going down there, especially if you are out of town!



Image result for hollywood signTip 1: when ordering the tickets make sure you are one of the first ones to get it especially if its a popular show, as they are first come first serve.
*tickets are free

Tip 2: if you are not a V.I.P make sure you get to the studio many hours before time because your ticket is not guaranteed emission so basically its the people ahead line who are more likely to get in and many people are turned down. If your show starts at 4:00 pm make sure your in line no later than 12:00 am.
*if  you get a V.I.P ticket it guarantees you in to any show

Tip 3: make sure you eat a big lunch before hand because they only give you a sandwich and a small water bottle, its usually given towards the end of the night.
*the live taping is usually 6 hours long

Tip 4: make sure you bring snacks and water for the wait in line

Tip 5: you can't bring an electronic devices, large purses or food and drinks into the taping

Tip 6: it gets cold inside the studio because of the lights on the set get hot so they want to keep the actors cool so bring a light sweater

Tip 7: bring paper and a pen just in case of autographs, sometimes after the taping some of the actors will come to sign autographs

I hope these tips help you, I wish I had known these tips before going down but just have fun because live tapings are really exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment